The Big & Easy Songbook for Guitar with TablatureG1059
Welcome to the The Big & Easy Songbook for Guitar with Tablature! This book is a unique collection of music that has been specifically selected for the beginning guitarist: songs that are easy and fun to play and will sound wonderful performed on any type of guitar.
Included are: American Folksongs, Classical Themes, Holiday Music, Multicultural Songs, Patriotic Songs, Popular Music Styles, and Sacred Music. Enjoy the songs that you want to play at home, with your friends, or at public appearances such as recitals and festivals. For easy use, all of the songs are listed in three ways: alphabetically, by level of difficulty, and by genre. Anyway you look at it, you can quickly find the exact song you want.
Finding appropriate instructional music for aspiring guitarists can be a tough, sometimes overwhelming process. Music books can be too hard to play, too easy, too difficult to read, etc. Teachers often comment, “I want my students to be excited and have fun learning new music, good music; music that has stood the test of time.”
The FJH Music Company understands this. That is why we have created this exciting publication that gives guitar teachers and beginning through early intermediate students a source for fun, time-tested, quality music in a variety of engaging styles that is arranged specifically for their level. This book can be used as a supplement to any guitar method or even as a method itself. FJH feels this is the quintessential reliable songbook containing numerous, valuable resources that deserves to be in the personal library of guitarists spanning all ages and levels of difficulty.
The Big & Easy Guitar Song Book
with Tablature features:
- Newly engraved music with standard notation, tab staff with rhythm indications, chord fingerboard diagrams at every chord change, and lyrics when applicable.
- A variety of musical genres, including: America Folksongs, Classical Themes, Holiday, Multicultural, Patriotic, Popular, and Sacred
- Get Familiar with the Music provides interesting background material for every song in the book
- Song titles indexed three different ways: alphabetical, by genre, and by level of difficulty
- Strum Tips Page and Music Notation Page give helpful information and music examples
- Bonus Songs for intermediate study include popular styles such as: Blues, Boogie, Honky-Tonk, and Power Chords
- Performance Tips for the early intermediate player
- Glossary helps students learn useful musical terms and symbols
- Summary chart of Chords Used in This Book