This powerful and inspiring work will surely motivate your students! Based on the famous Russian song Meadowlands, this work also uses original material to tell the story of the Red Army successfully defending Moscow against the German invasion of WWII. Exploring various sounds, colors, and harmonies, this captivating work is an easy choice for your next program! (4:30)
(including music for both band and strings)
• Alternate Parts – In addition to adaptable parts, tenor sax and horn have alternate parts putting them in an ideal range.
• Accompaniment – An easy piano part is provided for additional support. When appropriate, chords are included for guitar players.
• Play Along – Downloadable mp3 tracks are included for students to practice with and even use in performance or at home.
• Percussion – In addition to adaptable mallet parts, separate percussion parts are also provided.
• Teaching Opportunities Far Beyond Performance – Let students make choices about orchestration, flip your band so bass voices always have the melody, teach the same musical line to everyone at the same time…. endless possibilities!