A moonlit chase through a darkened forest... A haunted galop-esque character that adds to the thrill... This exciting work features dissonant harmonies, driving percussion, and optional synthesizer to create everything from an organ to voices and an eerie harpsichord. A frighteningly good choice to offer a little something different on your next concert! (2:15)
(including music for both band and strings)
• Alternate Parts – In addition to adaptable parts, tenor sax and horn have alternate parts putting them in an ideal range.
• Accompaniment – An easy piano part is provided for additional support. When appropriate, chords are included for guitar players.
• Play Along – Downloadable mp3 tracks are included for students to practice with and even use in performance or at home.
• Percussion – In addition to adaptable mallet parts, separate percussion parts are also provided.
• Teaching Opportunities Far Beyond Performance – Let students make choices about orchestration, flip your band so bass voices always have the melody, teach the same musical line to everyone at the same time…. endless possibilities!