Finale from Serenade for StringsST6522
This stunning arrangement truly captures the essence of Tchaikovsky's Serenade for Strings. Featuring the last movement, the work begins with a grand and legato Maestoso, which is then followed by the light and energized Allegro con spirito. Directors can use this as an introduction to cut-time or stay in a quick 4/4 depending on student ability. Fabulous! (2:30)
(including music for both band and strings)
• Alternate Parts – In addition to adaptable parts, tenor sax and horn have alternate parts putting them in an ideal range.
• Accompaniment – An easy piano part is provided for additional support. When appropriate, chords are included for guitar players.
• Play Along – Downloadable mp3 tracks are included for students to practice with and even use in performance or at home.
• Percussion – In addition to adaptable mallet parts, separate percussion parts are also provided.
• Teaching Opportunities Far Beyond Performance – Let students make choices about orchestration, flip your band so bass voices always have the melody, teach the same musical line to everyone at the same time…. endless possibilities!